• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well not long now

funky24

went for my pre op today, felt sick since yesterday, am hoping its nerves or im tired n that im not getting ill, but dont feel the greatest.. :( home a coupla hours now, 3 attempts to get my blood lol which is good for me :) blood pressure bit low and lost 4 n half lbs since last visit end of august! well on me way now, start milk diet monday 29th........xxx

Oh so exciting. Glad the pre op is over and now just for the diet bit and that's not too bad I promise. The first few days you will feel hungry and tired but once you hit ketosis your hunger will go and your get a burst of energy which will fuel your excitement for the surgery. It's all very emotional too so don't worry if you feel a bit teary in the run up, it's normal, but it's all so worth it. Best thing I've ever done and it will be for you too :bliss: x

Hope you're feeling better! And soon be underway ~ I found my 2 week pre-op flew by!

Back