• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

Scarlet

Hi everyone i am under L&D for a bypass currently in the 4 week lose 5% part of the milk diet...

i have lost a stone and 1lbs so far...and i am 14 days in..

finding the milk diet easy in the respect its easy to have no choice but hard in the 4 pints of milk a day is hard....

i keep only managing 3 - and one stock drink...i am not sure if this will have a negative effect or not.

anyways nice to meet you all!
anyways

Welcome Mickylou :welcome2:

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Well done on your weight loss 14lb in 14 days is fantastic:happy096:

If you would like to add a weight ticker to your signature just click on the link below and it will show you how.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

The link below will help you make your way around the forums.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/introduce-yourself-here/124253-making-your-way-around-wlsurgery-com.html

Very nice to meet you too Mickylou and wishing you every good wish on your wls journey... sending a loving hug in your direction and glad to have you on board with us.... take good care xxx

Hi and :welcome2: to Wls, you are doing great on the milk diet! I really struggled to fit all the milk in too but I had my op ok, I usually averaged about 3 pints too :D XXX

Hi Mickylou..
welcome :cool:
Well done on the Weight loss so far...
I am going to have a bypass to at Luton too....I am going for my first appointment Friday...
I will watch your journey with interest xxxx

Hello Micky, welcome from me, Mickie! :)

Hello there and welcome to WLS.

Hi Mickylou..
welcome :cool:
Well done on the Weight loss so far...
I am going to have a bypass to at Luton too....I am going for my first appointment Friday...
I will watch your journey with interest xxxx

Oh cool..... you never know we may end up at the hospital at the same time for some appointments....

are you from around Luton?

Oh cool..... you never know we may end up at the hospital at the same time for some appointments....

are you from around Luton?
Hi Micky..
My first appontment is on friday..yay!!
I was born and lived in luton but i moved to northamptonshire(near wellingborough/rushden area) 10 years ago...
You will have to put a picture up on your avatar so i will recognise you if your there lol
They is a few on here that are going/been done at Luton....

hows the milk diet going???
xxx

Hi Micky..
My first appontment is on friday..yay!!
I was born and lived in luton but i moved to northamptonshire(near wellingborough/rushden area) 10 years ago...
You will have to put a picture up on your avatar so i will recognise you if your there lol
They is a few on here that are going/been done at Luton....

hows the milk diet going???
xxx

The L&D seems to get people come from quite afar for it...

I will get a pic on my avatar as soon as i can, though you can't miss me, short , odd hair and piercings...~lol~

Milk diet is going ok, 2 weeks in, its harder getting the 4 pints in more than anything else at the moment, though the first 3 days were hell....now its alot easier...and weirdly i feel more full on milk than i ever have before...like Christmas dinner full...

Hi and welcome, I was bypassed at the L&D in June and questions feel free to ask

hi, think it was 3 months.
In total from very first appointment until surgery it was 9 months

Back