• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chunky17

Hi my name is Nicki, I am currently on the milk diet I dont feel hungry at all but am struggling to drink 4 pints of milk a day plus more liquids, I make milky coffee and made my jelly with a little water and milk tonight but it looks disgusting, not looking forward to that tomorrow, I have my surgery on thursday 15th dec. :wave_cry:

Welcome Nicki; only 4 days to go now, where are you being banded?

Welcome to the forum Nikki, not long to go now... keep up the diet hun not long to go..
We are looking forward to haring about your weightloss journey xxx

Hi Nikki, good luck for Thursday! Nearly there now stick at it. I've found it hard too I have to say. My bypass is Friday. I look forward to hearing more about your journey and sharing stories!
Claire x

Welcome n good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Welcome and good luck hun xx

Hi my name is Nicki, I am currently on the milk diet I dont feel hungry at all but am struggling to drink 4 pints of milk a day plus more liquids, I make milky coffee and made my jelly with a little water and milk tonight but it looks disgusting, not looking forward to that tomorrow, I have my surgery on thursday 15th dec. :wave_cry:

Welcome to the forums Nicki....I haven't been on here to long but have already met genuine people who understand what i'm going through.
I wish you well for your operation on Thursday
Take Care

Andyx

Hi there and welcome to the site. Good luck with your op. I bet the jelly tasted ok didn't it. I like it made with milk, only the strawb abd rasp one though, imagine a ctrus one made up with milk! The pre op diet is def the hardest part. xx

Welcome !!!
Keep going hun you are sooo close to starting your new life xxxxxxxxxx

Hi nickie
I only just saw this. I hope your op went well. I hope you are at home now resting. I had my band done on Monday and went back to work today. I feel great but i can't wait to chew food.
Where did you have your op?
Sue

Welcome to the losers bunch. It is a great site and everyone is so helpful. Xxx

Hi I'm Karen, I had my bypass on the 5/12/11 so I'm 12 days post Opp & doing fine. Still on clear fluids. I can't believe how time has flown by since my Opp, felt like forever for it to come lol. I'm hoping to move on to stage 2 next week purée yum. If anyone has any tips please share thanks Karen

Hi, I had it done at the spire in Havant, feeling better each day, nice to see that I will be moving around properly in a few days if your back to work already, not in pain but tender. Look forward to sharing our weight loss journey together. What sort of things are you eating at the moment?

welcome and good luck

So how was the jelly? will def give that a go post-op! xx

Back