• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

welcome Rach! i am pretty new myself.... this site is full of useful information and stories and experiences..... glad you found it x

Hi Rach :D It would be nice if you could tell us a little about yourself like what op you had and what area etc..how are you doing since surgery? :D XX

Hi and welcome aboard hope you enjoy the site. x

hi rach
welcome to the mad house lol x
how are you fonding things now you are so far post op x

hi rach and welcome
how you finding things so far post op?

Hi tracey, I have had a few restriction and have been sick quiet a bit but now much much better x how far are you along???

Think I put my thread in twice, oops!!!! Will work out how to do it soon!
I had bypass at wasall 5th march 2010 so nearly my birthday (and my daughters) so I'll never forget the date, not that I would anyway.

Have a few restrictions still but sickness it a lot less now x I was a size 20/22 now 8/10!!! I now look at the bugger size and think they look huge were as before I would be hoping they would fit

Still fine it strange brain not changed - how about everyone else???

Hi Rach and welcome. We have a section on here for Walsall Patients, called Walsall Massive so watch out for it, we also go to the support group and you would be more than welcome along there, Tesmerelda is on the committee and also a moderator on here so she can give you details..

Welcome to the group and well done on your surgery success xxx

Hi Rach

and welcome :D

Nicky xx

Back