• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
I`v been waiting for surgery for over five and a half years now . I`m waiting for the dye test now as soon as I get that I shouldn't have much longer then . I want a bypass but if the is something wrong with my heart I`ll have to go for a sleeve . At the moment anything will do . Good luck and take care .:)
MARGARET XX
PS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UP LOAD A PHOTO THANKS .

Welcome to the most helpful site I have found....everyone is so kind and lovely and supportive it fab
I think you have to have either 40 or 50 posts before you can pop a photo up but soem one who know s more will be able to let you know.

Hello Margaret, good luck with your pending surgery chucks.

to get an avatar you need 20 posts and 50 posts for other photos

Hi Everybody
I`v been waiting for surgery for over five and a half years now . I`m waiting for the dye test now as soon as I get that I shouldn't have much longer then . I want a bypass but if the is something wrong with my heart I`ll have to go for a sleeve . At the moment anything will do . Good luck and take care .:)
MARGARET XX
PS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UP LOAD A PHOTO THANKS .

hi marge, its liz, we know each other from another forum, welcome to minis, this is a very helpfull freindly site and people will give alot of support here.

welcome aboard hun nice to see u on here. :)

liz xx

Hi and welcome to minis' you have dropped into a great place thats really friendly.

If you want to put an avitor up, you need to have 20 posts then go to CP user link on the blue bar/edit avitor and upload there

Back