• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a waste of time .

Good luck for tomorrow Margaret. xx

Couldn't Dr have rang the hospital for the results? Hope its good new.

:rolleyes: our GP's can get onto the Hospital system to get info...they did when my Son had been ill earlier in the year as GP told us he didn't have MRSA...we didn't know that they'd tested him for it :rolleyes: :confused:

better luck for tomorrow Margaret xx

good luck tomorrow marge x

go sort them out girl admin its a laugh ha ha,, but is no joke when your waiting on them , all the best Margret
regards steve

Its admin - hospitals can be wonderful wonderful places but they are all rubbish at admin

See i have to take offence at that. Not all hospital admin are rubbish! WM apparently are not good, but then if the consultants and nurses are triple booked and overworked so are the admin. I have some sympathy with them having been on the end of a patient not happy with their appointments....

On a brighter note my cancelled appt has been cancelled again, i got a letter today with a Dec date (not saying cos i aint cursing it) instead of February. So i'm close to a happy bunny again lol xxx

Sorry forgot to add i hope the results are what you want Margaret! It's awful when your keen to hear. Good luck xxxx

How frustrating is that Margaret. Hope they have them tomorrow for you.

Julie lets hope the only cancellations you get are sooner ones. Good luck.

:( Hope you get them and it's good news!!

Hi Everybody
I phoned the Doctors last week to see if my heart results were back and was told yes . So I made an appointment for today and what a waste of time they weren't even back yet . The silly sods . So I`ll have to phone the hospital tomorrow now . Take care .
Margaret xx

All the best today Margaret with the test results....fingers crossed for you.

(((hugs)))

Back