• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hives all over my tummy, has anyone else had it?

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Hi Peeps

Since Friday I have had hives all over my tummy area, under my bust and just at the very top of my legs. Nothing on top of my chest, neck or face or back. Very weird. I haven't changed anything i.e soap of soap powder. nothing at all. They seemed to start around my waist and have spread since then. I rang my bariatric nurse to see if it was some sort of reaction to the surgery but she said its been over 2 weeks and its strange for something to come out that late. The thing is its only in that area? Weird! Im taking antihystamines so hopefully they will start to go down soon as they are quite itchy.

Can anyone help?

Yeah, Im going to the doctors this week and my bariatric nurse also called me yesterday to see how it was and said I could go and see her this week for her to take a look bless her!

The only time i get them is if i eat some dodgy dairy product which in effect is in date but close to the sell by date.

my daughter has many allergys if its not on your face id very much doubt it anything you have eaten it sounds more contact allergy could be you touched something without knowing and had reaction just keep up the piriton not much else you can do

Have you been rolling around in excitement in the garden now your weight is dropping off lol...or in a barn full of straw....just a silly thought that popped into my head....ok ok going back behind the sofa now...xx

I hope you feel better soon, what a pain to itch. I had to stop my liquid codeine 'cause it made me itch in all my "warm" spots like under my boobs and at waist band area, it took over a week to start. But I never had actual hives, my mom gets them and they seem to drive her crazy. She uses spray aloe vera like for sunburns or insect bites plus she takes benadryl tablets as needed.

How it clears up soon my dear. Don't scratch yourself to death, okay!

Hi gals!

Im going to the doctors tomorrow as its not fading fast and its still really itchy. Lets see what she says!!!!

Back