• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiya all

Hiya to everyone, just a quick update on my journey, almost 1 week after my bypass + feeling rearly good, still got some pain in my left side which feels more like a stitch than a pain but got a gp app this afternoon (see wot he says) just want 2 see about my vitamins cuz they are orrible+ make me heave. I just wanted to know how long did u all wait until u drove ur cars as being a trucker I love to be out + driveing + am gettin withdrawall (not 4 food)haha. Also any ideas on different soups I can try been having packet slim soup + oxo+ home made leek+ celery which are great but I love spicey + things like that. Cheers folks+ speek soon. Bigun.

hi bigun hasnt that gone fast, i have not had my surgery yet so i woult like to give you the wrong advice,
i just wanted to say hi glad your feeling good, my oh is a lorry driver also and i know what he is like if he has more than 2 weeks holiday.
i am sure your g.p. can advise you on when you can drive again, good luck with that. xxx

Back