• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya everyone I am back

galaxy163

Hiya everyone,
i have been away from a bit on here, i have started back today,
i have tried every diet possible which as work for a bit but not long term, i have been givin the ok for the gastric bypass now just waiting for a letter with a date to go in it's not been easy to ge this far it as taken me a year upto now and have been messed around by walsall hospital all the way to the point i dont no what to do about it or who to ring about it,
my appiontment so far have been,
july 09 - nurse + Dr Heartland
Dec 09 - Dr Heartland date for op Feb
Jan 10 - Dr heartland + nurse at easy book told date for op about March due to nora veras
Feb 10 - easybook nurse, breathing test, blood test
told date for op may
may 10 - anethnertist (man who puts you sleep) he said all was ok but needed to see Dr Kendrick first as he had to say if i knew what i was doing i should have seen him in dec but they cancelled his appiontment and did not rearrange for me so another hold up
june 10 - Dr kendrick he gave me the go ahead now said i am looking to end of july beggining if aug,
so now i am doing the waiting for the postman to bringme letter,
i was going to complaine but i dont no who to i rang the the hospital and was told i just needed wait :confused:
so here a am :confused:
if anyone know's who i can ring or any advice i would be greatfull,

hope you all having a nice day

Molly Cashmore is the complaints manager, good luck with it!

Back