• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya :)

Tashatastic

Hello, I would just like to introduce myself. I'm 29 from North East England, married with an 8month old baby boy. I've always been over weight from a young age but as I've got older my weight has got a lot worse. I'm in the middle of going for weight loss surgery (gastric bypass) and my next appointment is in a week with the nurse. I can't wait to have my bypass as I really struggle with my food relationship. Since dec 2014 ive lost 3stone and it's been hard but I'm really trying. Can't wait to get to know you all and share my journey with you. Xxx

hi hunni :) welcome to a fab friendly site .... your be right at home here lol get stuck into all the info and diarys for great insights and of course plenty of support and friendship too x x x x good luck x x

Hi Hun and welcome.

Wishing you every success in your weight loss journey x

Hello newbie!

Hiya tashatastic, welcome to the forum. :) Well done on that 3 stone loss, that's 3 stone gone forever! :) Best of luck with your bypass.

Hi & welcome xx

Welcome Tashatastic! Looking forward to following your journey :)

Meg x

Back