• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiya

angelicheart

AngelicHeart
:greenapple:hiya everyone!

please excuse my spelling!

Ok just would like to let you know how am doing, ok i went for the sleep test as adviced by Sharron and Adrian ( thank you so much ), well that night i didnt sleep at all, it was last tuesday and i took the machine the next day, i was so worried that it didnt rigister anything as i didnt sleep very well, i went to bed about 8pm and woke up about 04:30 i visit the toilet several times through the night might go 8 to 10 times through the night:4635:.
at the sleep center doctor asked me what is my problem so i told him that i wake up in the hour about 2 3 times gassping for air once am awake am ok i can breath, i avoid sleeping on my back as much as possible, then he said in the short time that i slept the machine registerd over 8 waking up, and that i do have sleep apena:clap:i was soooooooooooo happy and very tired n sleepy lol any way doctor requested to take some blood that day and i just recived a letter that am bokked for over night sleep at papworth to show me how to use the machine that am going to have and switch on everynight i go to bed, am going in on the 30/7/10 wish me luck, not happy sleeping away from angel daoughter she is so upset:cry:.
then i will make an a oppointment with my doctor and take the letter with me and the page that Adrian bless him he send to me and reqest from her the referal, Adrian adviced if i have any issues bless he will help me, he is such a good man and friend am quite upset as the site doesnt have him participate and blocked him from the site.
I hope i get some where with my doctor once i make the appointment wish me luck:)

Great news about the sleep apnoea if it gets you your surgery...

Sorry to say it but i don't agree with the rest of your post, your friend upset a lot of people on here....

Good luck for the 30th, it's a good day, my son will be 23 on that day :) :) xx

hiya

ok flash news mmmmm the date for the hpsital has changed its on the 6/08/10 and i have recived a letter confirming that i have osa and the same letter been send to my doctor, my worries they did some blood teast at the sleep center which said that i have iron deficiency anaemia with Hb of 11.4, MCV 75 and iron of 3.3 (14-32) and my random glucose was 9.7 mmol/L asking my doctor to consider supplementation and further investigation, do i need to be veryyyyyyyyyyyy worried help plz, many thanks.

regarding Adrian, i really can not comment at anything as i wasnt present, and not sure what had been said, the only thing i know is that he has been so helpful with me with his advice regarding my matters, i hope i have not offended anyone in here, i see you all as very good people and very helpful.

Back