• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Update

claire36uk

Been to Birmingham today and seen Adrian the Dietician, he is very pleased with my success, i have lost 2 stone 6lb since the operation... Been told to make sure i eat breakfast and lunch as i do not eat during the day but been told if i dont my weight will plateau, I was eating at evening times ( like i used too ) so tomorrow i am starting with a proper regime as i want to carry on losing and not put any on.
Was struggling with the exercise side of things, ached soo much that on saturday when i went town with my husband my legs kept going to give way, spoke to Adrian about this and he advises to do a day on a day off, he kept saying well done too me and shaking my hand and really ment what he was saying.... I am so pleased with myself for once something is working for me, he also said that once i get my band fill ( 24th Nov ) things will be easier as at the moment i am working on will power, so tomorrow new start and a new start to the even newer me. Just thought i'd share this with all you lovely helpful people on here :) X

Well done Claire, that's a fantastic weightloss. Keep up the hard work, you'll be at target before you know it xx

well done

WOW Claire, fantastic weight loss - especially if you are still waiting for your first fill.

Hope someone can answer the calories question for you x

Back