• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hola :)

Jones_Jr

Hi folks :wavey:

I've been a lurker for a while but I finally bit the bullet and registered on here today.
My surgery is next week (Wednesday 28th) -I'm both terrified and incredibly excited!
I'd sincerely welcome any advice & I'd love to meet some people starting their journey at a similar time.

Thank you in advance, I can't wait to hear all your stories and get to know you!
:thankyou:​

Hello Jones jr
welcome and all the very best next week!

Thank you so much los_in_it :D xXx

How exciting!

Hopefully if I can raise the ££ having a sleeve in March (Easter holidays)

Please let me know how you get on and best of luck xx

Thanks kat.30 :D
I might start a dairy, but either way I'll be happy to let you know how I get on.
Wishing you the best of luck for your funding!
xXx

Hello, I'm being by-passed on the 28th too. Scary in't it?

It's terrifying but I'm looking forward to a new start!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys :D x

Wish it could be sooner ready for the summer but I work term time so really it has to be Easter so I have time to recover.

Diary would be good, especially for us yet to be done people xx

I think a diary might help me stay on track and if it helps others then that's awesome :)
I'm feeling sorry myself today as I had to make my Dad's birthday cake but then watch while everyone but me ate it :( *pathetic but true*
It will be worth it when my liver is nice and small though!

Thank you :D
I'm so excited! My pre-op assessment went really well and I can't wait to get over to the hospital tomorrow!
x

Thank you :D I'm so excited! My pre-op assessment went really well and I can't wait to get over to the hospital tomorrow! x
how are you feeling now post operatively? Hope all is well.

Back