• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve Home Gym

E_Squared84

Member4Ever
I made my bedroom into my new gym. Got my elliptical, wii fit and two 5 pound dumbbells for my arms.
Any other suggestions?
Please keep in mind I had surgery the third of this month.
In total so far including prior to surgery I have lost 42 pounds.
15 pounds since surgery.
Start weight: 302
Current Weight: 260

Well done on your weightloss, my op is on the 1st Feb so I hope to losing the weight as you are shortly.
I don't know about your home gym or when is advisable to start using it. Have you spoken to your consultant? especially with the weights?

Andrea

Oh yea my surgeon said I can start working out lightly as soon as I was up to it. He encouraged me to use the elliptical and the weights so I started using them every other day. 15 mins on the elliptical then 15 mins on the weights. Or 30 mins doing different things on the wii fit but I don't do any stretching or stomach exercises.
Which surgery are you having and where at?
Also congrats on getting a surgery date.

Elliptical is great as it's zero impact. Just take it steady. Give yourself goals but not strain yourself. When I first got my X-Trainer I thought I'd do 20 minutes! I nearly died after 5

You can burn some serious Kcals on them. I can do over 1000kcals in an hour on a good day!

Back