• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Surgiversary - my year in review.

Sharie65

Wow you look good in that photo! Your story is inspirational. I am 11 weeks post op and finding it hard going. Listening to you shows it can be done, just takes time and perseverance . Well done and good luck with the rest of your journey!

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Love the update photo you look lovely Fiona :). You have done so well hun xx

Danielle <3

Bloody brilliant Fiona, I'm with u on the tummy issue im getting measured up for a lovely pair of medical knickers in next couple of weeks. I bet they r lush NOTTTT haha I hope that they will keep me going for a while until I can re apply for funding (god loves a tryer) U look fantastic x

Jengen

Very inspirational!
I have just got my referral so very early stages for me but it is nice to read your success story and think one day it could be me!
I have PCOS and my husband and myself have been ttc for 5 years now so hopefully once had op and lost weight will happen for us!
Baby dust to you x

fjsinc

Thank you. I'm now closing in on my 2nd surgiversary. Surgery can really make the difference. I am currently 8 months pregnant, no fertility treatment required.

fjsinc

So, today is my SECOND surgiversary! Another year of change. I now have a 19 day old son. After my surgery, i got pregnant without the fertility treatment that we all assumed i would need.

I am 2 and a half stone heavier than I was a year ago - but i had a baby less than 3 weeks ago, so I'm not beating myself up about it. I wont be actively trying loose weight again until may. I expect it to take me upto a year to lose it again, but I'm confident that i can and will.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Very happy 2nd surgeryversary Mummy Fiona :)

Andy1968

Congratulations on your new Baby.. :) xxx

chrisa

You GO GIRL. So proud that you have overcome all of this. You have had some major highs and lows just shows how strong you really are. Well done and baby William is thriving happy surgiversary. x