• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Home time

kirstyd

I'm sitting waiting on my flight home. Can't believe how big Brussels airport is :( I've felt like an old woman walking along. Dont help that I haven't slept much and only had 1 hour last night :( I'm shattered and very very weak. Can't wait to land knowing that my hubby n my 3 year old will b waiting with cuddles. And can't WAIT to get into my own bed x

You'll be home now and no doubt full of relief! Rest up, take it easy, and get ready to face the transformational journey in the morning :) x

I'm sitting waiting on my flight home. Can't believe how big Brussels airport is :( I've felt like an old woman walking along. Dont help that I haven't slept much and only had 1 hour last night :( I'm shattered and very very weak. Can't wait to land knowing that my hubby n my 3 year old will b waiting with cuddles. And can't WAIT to get into my own bed x
Hi Kirsty hope ur now at home and ready to snuggle up in your bed. Glad all is well and your "new life" is now beginning, have a great sleep tonight xxxx

Yes I do know how big Brussels airport is. Used to go almost every week to buy chocolate from my supplier Godiva. Yeah I know I used to get paid to eat chocolate. It never passes my lips now. Good luck with recovery.

Congrats on your op Kirsty.
Hope your recovery is quick and pain free.
Em xxxxx

Thanks everyone :) I slept much better last night still feel a bit like crap and weak but that's to be expected. Glad to be home had a good sleep and once I'm up and walking I don't feel 2 bad it's just getting up n getting going that hurts x

Congrats on your op kirsty! Hope you had a safe journey home and feel more rested x

Back