• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

home today

lynz g

Hi everyone, I'm heading home today after been wrapped by doc hruby on Tuesday. Feeling ok now. Weighted myself last night that's 1st 3lbs off including pre op. So happy. Xxxx

Glad all has gone well . . .safe trip home and well done on the weight loss so far :)

oh hune how was it? am going to doc h in jan for a sleeve. have been waiting for soooooo long booked it in may but have to save up the money. am booking my flights today so def happening have had a few panics, had to sell car, it was either car or op, so op won. am missing my little car soooo much ahhhhh. wishing you a speedy reovery, and a safe journey home, get plenty of rest and when your feeling a bit better tell us all about it hune.

Safe trip home back to sunny Glasgow, weather actually not been too bad today! I expect you and your sister will be in quite late, especially having to fly to Edinburgh.

Hey peps. I had a wrap. Can I say I only really had major pain when I woke....as expected. Was slepping on and off for 2 days due to anesthetic. So did not feel much...I was topped up constantly wi painkillers. Was up and about Thursday morn showered and roaming around. Felt fine by Fri. It was no prob, can't believe I was so worried. Was all in all a good experience. Hospital spotless. Nurses lovely, had a great laugh with them even through the language barrier. And doc hruby is great. I feel completely normal and back to my hectic life looking after my 2 boys (3 and 8 months). Daddy work away. Best decision. Weight falling off nicely. Just adjusting to less food. So glad I done it. X

well done lynz hope all is still well

Back