• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yoo Hoo ! all done & home!

lynne08

Hi everyone .... all done and dusted! got home yesterday but slept as soon as I hit the settee :) op went well and I must say I was expecting to feel a lot worse than I do! the worst pain was from the wind but fortunately I managed to release that during the night (which was confirmed by the girl in the next bed :D:D) I did apologise tho but by god was I happy to have got rid (too much info ... I know!)

Was so happy to be in my own bed last night, and managing some pureed food today, so I can't complain really.

I do feel really light headed tho which is the only downside. did anyone else feel like this first few days after?

thanks for all the support everyone and well done to all of you who have also had your op this week. :)

let the weight loss begin :D:D:D

xxx

welcome home
get plenty of rest and take time to recover
well done

Welcome home, take it easy :) xx

Good to see you home hun, now take it easy and let time heal you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely to see you're home and well. I wish my wind had come out over night lol, I'm burping for England in fact if they launch it as an event for the olympics I will definitly qualify. I've also been feeling a bit light headed, think it's the smaller amount of food or after effects of the anesthetic.

Love Kate x

Glad is went well Lynne...take it easy hun
Best wishes

Andy xx

Lovely to see you're home and well. I wish my wind had come out over night lol, I'm burping for England in fact if they launch it as an event for the olympics I will definitly qualify. I've also been feeling a bit light headed, think it's the smaller amount of food or after effects of the anesthetic.

Love Kate x

Good to see your recovering well too Kate. the wind pain is definitely the worst bit. I would also qualify for the olympics too! a small price to pay though. :sigh: I'm so pleased to hear that you are also experiencing the lightheaded feeling (not that I want you to feel Ill tho!) just that it's normal. it all seems a bit surreal, after such a long wait, I need to pinch myself every now and again! so happy tho! :)

take care of yourself
love Lynne
xxx:553:

Welcome home lynn; lovely sleeping in your own bed. Bloated belly finally going down after 5 days!

Don't forget to remove your pre-opper badge, now we've graduated!

Welcome home ;) x x

Yay Lynne, so glad to have you back, sweetheart. Each day will get better & better. I have noticed some people do say they are lightheaded for a while afterwards. May be the residual anaesthetic left in your system which can last for up to 2 weeks. My hubby was told this after he had his op, but guess it is a small price to pay. mwah Lynne, lovely xx :):)

Welcome bk n happy loosing ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

:D:D:D Thank you soooooooooooo much everyone for the kind words and lovely welcome back! :).

Denise it's so reassuring to hear that the lightheadedness it normal.

as you say, a small price to pay.

So happy I've done this, looking forward to the results now, but telling myself it won't happen overnight!

You lot are an inspiration and deserve all the happiness in the world!

mwah :)
xxx

Welcome home Lynne, glad everything went well. Yes I also feel light headed, I think it's a lack of calories.

thank gawd your home, we was worried for a while there lol so glad it all went well for you honey, rest up :) xxx

Back