• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Home and on the way to the new me!!!!

poo bear

Hi everyone well i am home !!!
The operation went well and all going well at home.
I just want to say that St Richards at Chichester was just fantastic and i really can't speak highly enough of them there.
I also want to thank Kazzie Hill for being right with me the whole way .
We first met at our 1st assessment and have become really good friends, and just by luck we both had our bypasses last wednesday together .Kazzie has been my rock and we are doing this together ,and i just want to thank her ..xxxx love you kaz .xoxox

Glad your ok now rest and dont forget your fluids.. well done xxx

poo bear said:
Hi everyone well i am home !!!
The operation went well and all going well at home.
I just want to say that St Richards at Chichester was just fantastic and i really can't speak highly enough of them there.
I also want to thank Kazzie Hill for being right with me the whole way .
We first met at our 1st assessment and have become really good friends, and just by luck we both had our bypasses last wednesday together .Kazzie has been my rock and we are doing this together ,and i just want to thank her ..xxxx love you kaz .xoxox

Hi Marie my very special and dear friend who will always have a special place in my heart. You where my strength and encouragement when I was frightened and my walking buddy late at night I'm glad we shared this together and in the future have many more times to share. Love and hugs Marie ur nutty mate Kaz x x x x x

How lucky are you two ladies? Both having your ops and not just getting the start of a new life but also a great new friend to give you support along the way. Congratulations ladies on your new lives and love xx

Yay welcome home! Good luck :) x

aww kazzie n poo what a lovely friendship you have found when you needed it most. i feel same way towards suzz69uk she was my rock always giving me advice and when we met up she was lovely person , was constantly texting me while in hospital a total power of strength to me . its so nice to share with someone who is going through same journey . i hope our friendships blossom and in years to come sit back and see what we went through. and this site is the special place as without it none of us would have met such lovely people. i hope ya recovery goes well xxx

Congratulations to both of you. I'm glad everything went well and hope you have a speedy recovery.

I'm just a couple of weeks behind you so keep that losers bench warm and I will be after loads of tips :)

Fantastic news girls! a lovely start to the new you with a new friendship too! bless ya! keep smiling:) xxx

phatmomma said:
How lucky are you two ladies? Both having your ops and not just getting the start of a new life but also a great new friend to give you support along the way. Congratulations ladies on your new lives and love xx

Thanks very much for your lovely post. Yes poo bear (Marie) and myself are very lucky. Our friendship will last 4 ever even though we only met a couple of months ago we seem to know each other like we've always been friends inside and out I'm lucky and also with the help and support of this site I thank you all. We can do this luv hugs Kaz x x x

Thanks very much 2 u all yes poo bear and myself are so lucky 2 have each other. My advice is if u find a special friend during this to look after them no one knows what ur going through thoughts feelings worries unless they have been there. Thanks 2 for all ur support guys luv hugs Kaz we can do this x x x x x

lynne08 said:
Fantastic news girls! a lovely start to the new you with a new friendship too! bless ya! keep smiling:) xxx

Thanks we will for sure keep up the friendship and it has been a lovely start I can't wait for many more new and exciting years to live good luck 2 luv hugs Kaz x x x

SARAH S said:
Congratulations to both of you. I'm glad everything went well and hope you have a speedy recovery.

I'm just a couple of weeks behind you so keep that losers bench warm and I will be after loads of tips :)

Thanks very much good luck to you to if you need any support help or chat get in touch luv hugs Kaz x x x

Back