• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Homemade burger?

Dell

Whats the deal with these? And a bit of mature cheddar, dry fried....no-no?

I made them with 1lb lean steak mince, onion, worcester sauce and a teaspoon of ketchup....

Sound lovely.

Personally I would grill it so that any fat that may come out of the mince drains off. But thats personal choice.

Remember it's no difference to a very simple bolognese, just served in a different shape!

Hi girls, I did think it was no different to using mince in another way but it seems so naughty to me :D I didn't use an egg, no, but will slap some cheese on top ;)

mmm can't wait now!!!

It sounds great! I'd grill it too....just one small hmmmm....hope you don't dump on the ketchup! But it's a tiny quantity so I can't see why you would.

mmmmm I fancy something like this myself!

I have had ketchup before with no ill effects - but this was a teaspoon in a 1lb of mince and I think the burger I will have it about 2oz, so I hope not :D

I think I mildly dumped earlier on poached egg on white granary toast?! I meet friends for breakfast every week and this was the first week I have not just had a latte, since my op. Have had poached egg at home with no problems, but always have Danish bread, so wonder if their bread was too much for me? Felt awful for the rest of the get-together!

ooh great Idea, I forgot about old George in the cupboard!

that's another thing to add to my most wanted kitchenmyjigs! I've wanted one for ages!

I can't do eggs, they make me feel really yuck. I keep trying because I like them, but oh dear......horrendous indigestion!

I'm sure that tiny amount of ketchup will be fine......enjoy!

Is it indigestion or your pouch tightening Charis? They make my pouch go hard!

Is it indigestion or your pouch tightening Charis? They make my pouch go hard!

I guess it could be that, but I get pain behind my shoulder blades with most solid food. But eggs definitely are the worst culprits. Pouchy doesn't like bread yet either, not even toasted. :(

Back