• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Homerton on Friday

tendersage

Ok my pre-op assessment is at 10am i will be finishing work at 7am and will make my way over straight from work as i will not have time to go home forst. The appointment can last 2-3 hours lol i bet it lasts all of 20 mins but who knows. Anyone feel like meeting up over there? or is anyone going to be in recovering from their op then?

somehow i also have to be there on the morning of my op at 7am!!!!! going to be a real early start that day

Good luck for Friday Tendersage. Im not at the hospital that day, infact, now you come to mention it I'm still waiting for my next appointment to come through hmm!

Hope someone is able to keep you company, take care, Phoebe.

thanks phoebe

Ok my pre-op assessment is at 10am i will be finishing work at 7am and will make my way over straight from work as i will not have time to go home forst. The appointment can last 2-3 hours lol i bet it lasts all of 20 mins but who knows. Anyone feel like meeting up over there? or is anyone going to be in recovering from their op then?

somehow i also have to be there on the morning of my op at 7am!!!!! going to be a real early start that day

Good luck with your pre-op assessment. Zxx

Back