• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HOPE FOR ALL

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi guys wanted to tell everyone that has not had there op yet that there is light at the end of the road before my op i had pcos/sciatica/ibs/hight blood pressure/hight cholesterol/border line diabetic/swollen ankles/and no period for 10 years/was on tablets for them all.until now 4stone down and off all tablets.and have had none of the above since op.have taken no pain tablets since op and had shares in them before lol.so all that i can say is go for it .you wont regret it hope this helps

Thats brilliant Carol you must be so thrilled. I was diagnosed Diabetic about 6 weeks ago and Ive got a list of illnesses! Hopefully most or all of these will go...fingers crossed. Happy you are loving your op X Keep up the great work x

I am just like Carol, 14 weeks ago i was housebound, used a walking stick, on mega strong opiate meds for pain and my life was terrible and at my heaviest i was 27.13.
Now i am not housebound, dont use a stick, am on the lowest dose of my meds, 8.5 stone down, 5 sizes down and although i am barely half way on my journey it was the best thing i ever did :)

Back