• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hoping for band, canterbury, kent

I had my band fitted in Leeds at the Nuffield. It was fine, but I'm glad I don't have to schlep up there for a fill lol!

Mine was just under 5k with THG including 2 years of aftercare.

I had the op at Dolan Park in Birmingham, but fills are at my nearest clinic in Southampton.

I wouldn't want to go miles oop north every time I needed a fill (north for me is anything past Winchester :D)

Yeah!!! Got a date for 27th March for the band. Went to The Wells Suite at Tonbridge Wells Hospital and was very impressed with the staff and the hospital. Just waiting now for a phone consultation with the dietician :). C.a.n.n.o.t wait!!!!! Not long now. Looking forward to joining the banter here. Spose I best head off to the March Banders wall and start my diary x

YAY hun congras on getting your date time will sonn fly by honest x Don't have to wait to join in the banter hun just jump in :) deffo need a dairy, have found it extremely therapeutic. Plus its nice to document how your feeling etc look forward to reading it SOON! Oh yes best start a MARCH OP THREAD too think thers a few with march dates too x x x gl hun and congrats again x x x

I've enjoyed reading your diary, sorry if that sounds nosey, but it tells me what I have coming up on my journey. Hope all is going well with you and you're not in too much discomfort. You have your puppy there which is lovely. The weather's not been too good down your way so stay warm and cozy and out of any possible danger with flooding etc. I'm feeling a bit edgy now, just want to get on with it :) x

I've enjoyed reading your diary, sorry if that sounds nosey, but it tells me what I have coming up on my journey. Hope all is going well with you and you're not in too much discomfort. You have your puppy there which is lovely. The weather's not been too good down your way so stay warm and cozy and out of any possible danger with flooding etc. I'm feeling a bit edgy now, just want to get on with it :) x

oh blimey girl not nosey at all come in and join in the chat everyone welcome :D the more the merrier lol bound to be edgy but the time will fly by lol keep focused on where your going and the final result. don't be alarmed if you have a few wobbles its normal. plenty of time now to get prepared and stock up with things you may need. keep posting too it helps to get your worries out and everyone here so helpful and sweet. dry here today and quite sheltered where i am but lots of damage further up. lots more rain heading our way tonight but i'll be snuggled up by the fire :D x x x

Back