• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woodgnome.

paulkirsopp

Hi all.
I'm new here. I'm waiting for a date having seen everyone I need to. I've lost 10Kg since starting out.
I'm in for a gastric bypass and just a little nervous about it, my first surgery in 60 years.
Does anyone know of a support group in the Bishop Auckland area?
Cheers.
Woodgnome.:wave_cry:

Welcome Woodgnome:welcome2:

Here is the link for Darlington Coffee n chat wls group and there are a few from Auckland Bishop on it.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-meetings-support-groups/149946-coffee-n-chat-wls-group-darlington.html

Well done on losing 10k:happy096:

I'm in for a gastric bypass and just a little nervous about it, my first surgery in 60 years.
It is only natural that you would feel a little nervous...hopefully by talking to others who have been through the experience will help to ease your mind.

If you need any help please ask:)

Hi Paul, are you from Oakenshaw? I am from Sunnybrow and can remember my kids going to school with some Kirsopps. I had a bypass at Sunderland are you goin to Sunderlandor Darlington? I will answer anything you want to know. We do have a group at Darlington where we meet up every fortnight. Some can't always makeit so we have it like that so people can come to any of the meets sometimes we have 8 sometimes we have 20. We meet in the Dolphin Center coffee shop up stairs overlooking the market place. Next meeting is 20th April then its the 6th May always a Saturday 10.30 till boty 12.30 ish. But you can come and go as you please. Eventually I am hoping to maybe get a meet up at Bishop if we have enough interest but I havent really had chance yet. Best of luck and don't be afraid to ask x

Hi Chrisa.
Yes I'm from gods country, Oakenshaw and it probably was my kids, there's not many of us Kirsopp's.
I'm in at Darlington but as yet I don't have a date it should be in the next four months.
Saturdays arn't good for me but I'll try.
Hope my kids didn't get your's into trouble, the boys were little *(%£!'s but they've all worked out well.
If you don't mind I'll keep in touch.
Regards,
Paul Kirsopp.

Hi Woodgnome, welcome to the forum, I'm new too :)

Back