• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospital/Company help in the South

size102b

Hi I was going to have a band consultancy in JUne but personla circumstances put this on hold.
I have been looking again as I have to be private as my pct are strict and I am still thinking Spire Havant Portsmouth as they offer unlimited refills for 2 years and after care?I had an email from wls they are London nearest to me but more expensive and surgicare I wasnt keen on their package surgeon didnt seem to be highlighted as in experience etc as Spire Havant have a shaw sommers team.

I hope someone can give me a link to all the uk gastric surgery Banding info as its a minefield,Im on the isle of wight so very far south.
Thanx xx :confused:

ChrystalK

recovering at home
Hi

Have you had a look at the BOSPA site, they have lots of useful information on there. BOSPA - The British Obesity Surgery Patient Association

I orginally went for a private referall with Healthier Weight, they might also be able to assist. The reason I am now not using them is that I have been able to get referred on the NHS.

Wishing you all the best.

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Have alook at Chrystals link and good luck with your decision

Jay xx

encore

I suppose I'm a bit biased but I have found Shaw Somers to be brilliant. My last fill was in Chichester but the nurse there was talking about doing fills on the Ilse of Wight so you might want to check that out if it suits you better.