• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospital stay ??

Dollydimples

Can anyone tell me the usual length of hospital stay for a bypass , its just im a single mam and will need to arrange for someone to look after my lil boy , thanks in advance xx

I had a sleeve & was in for 2 1/2 days. A couple of my fellow patients had their bypass the same time as me & were also in for same amount of time.

Hiya my surgeon says im going to be in monday to friday :eek:

I have 4 kids so my hubbie has had to take the week off to look after them, i wish him luck lol he's gonna need it :8855:

Which hospital hun? I was at SRH for a sleeve and was in Friday til Tuesday, and I think bypass is similar stay.
Good luck

I was in Tuesday to Friday for my band to bypass , maybe he is saying 5 days just to be safe you may get out earlier. I would have been out early Thursday but wads bit poorly and he advised another day.

I was in SRH, had to go in Monday, Op Tuesday and out Thursday. When I was shown to my bed, the nurse wrote my name on the board and put the Thursday as my departure date, so that must be average.

Back