• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D check ups after op

Tazrakie

Hi all. I have my op date for gastric bypass at Luton and dunstable hospital on the 12th of december and was wondering if someone that had there op there could tell me how often I will need to go back to the hospital after the op.
Thanks

Hi all. I have my op date for gastric bypass at Luton and dunstable hospital on the 12th of december and was wondering if someone that had there op there could tell me how often I will need to go back to the hospital after the op.
Thanks
Hiya great news, good luck, I’m Luton and Dunstable, bypassed 5th April 18, I went back at 5 weeks post-op, 12 weeks post-op, 6 months post-op and due again at 1 year....but the dietician did say they seemed to have given me and extra appointment at 12 weeks post-op.
I’m 3.5 hours away so it’s a full day...but so worth it
Keep in touch x

Thanks
Congratulations, hope all goes well. I'm at L&D but am pre op xx

Hi I am 13 months post op from Luton and have been back 2 or 3 times. Next appointment now is July 2019, not sure if they will discharge me then xxx good luck to you xx

Oh how exciting for you I was bypassed 13 weeks ago Not at L&D but wish you luck hun and look forward to reading your journey xx

Back