• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how do i know when i have reached fifty posts

delly1986

Hi there i was wondering how i would know when i reached 50 post so i can add a picture to my profile also i was wondering where i had my ticker so it goes on automatically to my post like my signiture does i only joined yesterday so i am new if anyone could help me i would really appreciate it :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Delly

You add your signature using your User Control Panel - top left button. Also, to the left of your posts, you will see your name, what type of member you are, and under your location how many posts you have completed. Hope that helps :)

Thanks so much for your help i was also wondering how to put my ticker onto the post too without having to copy and past it all the time your a reall help thank you

Thanks so much for your help i was also wondering how to put my ticker onto the post too without having to copy and past it all the time your a reall help thank you

Hi delly :)

Go to User CP (top left of the page), click and scroll down to "edit signature".

You will see a box that shows what you currently have showing in your sig space below your posts and a box underneath it where you can paste your ticker then go down to save signature option and click that.

Once you reach 50 posts you can also access more priviledges and space in your signature.

Hope this helps,

Lacey :)

Back