• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do you manage to keep up....

DaisyMaesy

with the posts that are here daily? I have been away for the weekend and it is impossible to catch up with the new posts!
I find it hard enough on a daily basis but 3 days worth? Strewth!
I feel like I am ignoring posts by not answering and feel we could lose people along the way because we are prolific posters LOL.
Please I am not ignoring you, I will endeavour to catch up!!!

Dont feel you have to answer every post hun!I have been here for 2 and a half years and only read and answer the posts I am interested in or feel I can give support to.

Trouble is I'm interested in them all LOL!

Aww bless... I always feel the same... if I've been away... and it makes me feel the same too... I go into subsribed thread first usually and check those Daisy and then work my way through... love and hugs xxx

Which is what I do neen except logging in today there were nearly 400 new posts LOL

I do that too and sometimes I think OMG!! 397 posts! Im far too nosey for my own good! I do try and read all posts but sometimes there are just too many so I will skim through some :D Id never be away from the PC otherwise ;) XX

I have done that and there has been 1200 new posts I nearly died.

I do my best to support people but sometimes feel like I am losing the battle.:cool:

i set aside some WLSurgery time :p grab a coffee and hit new posts - even if it says 1000 posts doesnt mean there are 1000 new threads, so i just browse through the ones that are either from people i have connected with, those where i can help, or those random ones that peek my interest :D x

I find it really helps if you don't have a life so can log in 3 - 4 times a day....

Seriously though i do check when i get home from work (about 4pm) and throughout the night sporadically xxx

Back