• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are you up to this weekend?

:)A lot sunnier here in Manchester than predicted:)
So some gentle pottering in the garden is in orderx

Aw Sarah! I hope you have a lovely day in the sun hunxxx
It's all misty down here, and the flipping scraggy sheep are back in the field right next to our garden...(bye bye shrubs!!)
Lambs are OK......rangey looking grown up sheep hacking and coughing with horrible looking dangly dirty wool bits around their nethers....not so great...blurgh!!!

No BBQ for me today!!!!
Got to go clean out the rabbits...(no full english breakfast planned luckily!!)
Chinese grand prix is on though which should be good.....then garden stuff to do and the usual kid management!!!
Then..I expect I will nerd it up on Warcraft or something !

Lovely weather here. Was up at 6 this morning and put my first load of washing out at 7am-ish. I'm about to go out and get some laser treatment done. Then back home to do .... not a lot as per usual. :)

Choices, choices, choices.
Well, at some time during the day I have to go and buy a mountain of chocolate and sweets for my dad who has dementia and lives in a nursing home close-by and then take them to him., he likes to hand them out to his fellow housemates. He was here for tea last night and even though he is my dad and I love him, he drove me bonkers lol. Bless.
Then because my daughter went on her jollies yesterday to Bali I have to go and feed her two cats and play with them for half an hour. They are very independent and don't mind being on their own as they are both about 12 years old and appreciate their sleep. There are fields all around them and they are often busy chasing leaves and charging around like tigers.
So that will be the morning gone.
Then, what to do?
I could garden. I had a bash the other day and planted some bits and bobs and a big yellow climbing rose, I have to say it took it out of me a bit, so am not sure if I should give it another week before I do any more but the weeds are rampant this year and my borders look more like meadows.
Or I could dust in the nether regions of my house because I bought myself a new 'feathery ann' before surgery, but that doesn't sound like the ideal way to spend the day.
I could finish setting up the new computer. I started to set it up before I went for surgery but I couldn't get comfy enough to finish it when I first came out because of the second week post op blip I had. That doesn't sound like a good idea either because its sunny out and dull in my study, I could do it tonight.
I could go and mooch round the garden centre but I don't want to spend any money (its been an expensive month) and don't want to come home with some mammoth gardening task to perform like planting trees or building pagodas lol.
I could ask his gorgousness to take me to Hebden Bridge for a mooch but it can be chocker there in sunny weather.
Any ideas anybody?
Lynne x

Lovely weather here. Was up at 6 this morning and put my first load of washing out at 7am-ish. I'm about to go out and get some laser treatment done. Then back home to do .... not a lot as per usual. :)

Laser? What are you having done?

Lynne x

Hi luvvies :) sorry i've not been about much I will explain later ....

Weather ssooooooo beautiful today! Need to clean out guinea pigs, washing out, going to sort out my pots in the garden that's about my limit at the moment as the rest of the garden is like a wildlife sanctuary stingers everywhere! I can't kill em!!!!! Any tips ???

Other than that not alot... Chicken salad for tea and all the trimmings :)
Have a really lovely day everyone what ever your getting upto xxxxxx

Laser? What are you having done?

Lynne x

Just some laser hair removal.

[RANT]I get f*ck all on the NHS :mad:. I couldn't get WLS on the NHS (despite my local hospital being responsible for quite a few of the bypass surgeries on here) :mad: and I couldn't get laser hair removal on the NHS :mad:.

I'm f*cked off with the NHS tbh.[/RANT]

Ahhhhh and breathe ....................................... :D

Hes taken the dog out for a two hour walk!! Got the place to myself. It is freezing in the house so I think I will have to go for the 'pottering in the garden' option.
He cant cut the grass coz he 'weeded and feeded' the lawns for me yesterday.
Enjoy your days today everybody, pre and post oppers. And for those of you who are newly post op. Just sit back put a warm hot water bottle on your aching bits and sip, sip, sip. Let somebody else look after you till you feel stronger. You will feel stronger soon.
Lynne xx

Ive been up since 6 and done tons of washing which is all now dry in the lovely sunshine.. Dad and hubby are fitting my new washing machine as we speak.. When that is done hubby is going for the weekly shop and i'm cutting the grass and potting some plants..

I hope to fit in a few cold beers before the sun goes down :character00238: I have loads of energy when the sun comes out :D

been on a lovely bike ride yesterday and in alittle while i am off to the gym for hour and half x i am loving being able to do these things x

Just done 2 hours at the gym now heading to oxford street for some retail therapy

Weather beautiful here in Yorkshire this afternoon been out in the green house planting, made sundeay lunch and all the weekend jobs that we normally get up to. Dont we all have an exciting time lol.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day

Jo
xx

Oooh i can top you all, except the topless male gardening husband with a bottle of rose...

I have my ex husband and my ex best friend who he left me for years ago as house guests for almost 4 days! I've cooked their lunch and smiled accordingly in the right places and tbh it's been fine. It's nice to let all the hatred and animosity go, i feel nothing now when i look at them. Superb.........closure is fantastic xx

I'm shattered now. I have been dragging stuff about in the garden, pulling monster hose pipes around the garden and getting them stuck on corners and getting myself in a tizz, as you do.
Dragging the garden wheely bin all over the place and filling it up.
Getting down and dirty in the borders on my hands and knees! and planting loads of bedding in some neglected pots.
I had a colony of snails in one of my planters, they were lovely and I hope they have a nice ride to the tip in the dust bin wagon on Tuesday.
I had a bit of a wrangle with some creeping clover and creeping buttercup but I think I won round one.
So yes, all in all a good but tiring day.
Going to make roast lamb for my honey's dinner with some chips and gravy.
I haven't had anything to eat yet today, does it matter if you don't want to eat anything some days?
Lynne x

hope you had a fab day enjoying the sun sarah , we've been up to hill end, it just reminds me so much if when we were kids alex spent hours in the stream - and 1 even enjoyed a bit of hill walking , last summer i wouldnt have dared but i was up and down then like i dont know what today

big hugs xxx

Back