• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do you know . . .

top_kat

when you're clothes are too big?

Answer:

~ when you're out walking the dogs, walk down a hill at the park and your trousers suddenly drop to your knees :eek:

~ when you're leaning forward in a top and your boobs pop through the neck opening cos the top is so loose it hangs down so far and your bra is so loose it doesn't do anything to keep you in place :eek:

LOL (yes . . .these have happened to me in the past couple of weeks :eek::p).

When does the brain catch up with the weight loss?

This is one I'm really not getting LOL even though I've had trousers fall down on me, I still haven't learned . . .and I tried on a pair of size 28's this week, without an elasticated waist and they fitted . . .and yet . . .I came to work in a size 32/34 . . .what IS that about?

:rolleyes:

:8855::8855::8855:this made me giggle hope your head catches up real soon or it could get even more embarrasing for you :flirt2:. Well done on your weight loss so far. xxx

Just make sure your knickers are small enough! :eek:

Don't ask how I know this but I can highly recomend some good old fashioned braces for keeping your trousers up, especially if like me wearing a tight belt stops any food going down.

Paul

Back