• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do you post up a poll?

Jaycey

Menopausal Maniac
I tried to - went down to the 'Post a Poll' bit in new thread and said how many poll options I wanted, but there is nowhere to type in the questions? (Is it one of those things you can only do after 50 postings?)

I tried to - went down to the 'Post a Poll' bit in new thread and said how many poll options I wanted, but there is nowhere to type in the questions? (Is it one of those things you can only do after 50 postings?)

Hi Jaycey :)

As far as I am aware posting a poll is a facility you can access after 50 posts but I'm sure Pierce will confirm this as soon as he sees your question.

Lacey :)

When you write a new thread, you tick the box "Yes, post a poll with this thread" specify how many options. Write the post content then when you click "Submit New Thread" you will be brought to a new page where you can sepcify the poll questions :)

Pierce

When you write a new thread, you tick the box "Yes, post a poll with this thread" specify how many options. Write the post content then when you click "Submit New Thread" you will be brought to a new page where you can sepcify the poll questions :)

Pierce
Aha!! Thanks very much! :)

Pierce

i did all this and clicked the poll bit but when i clicked submit it didnt take me to a poll page, just submitted the thread, oh dear...

you can edit the first post of that thread, re-check the poll button and try again.

Pierce

Back