• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long does it take for funding

Chick1981

bring on the new me :)
Hi every1 I am heartlands hospital iv seen my surgeon who said I can hav surgery n he woz applying for funding :) does any1 knw how long it takes thanx xxx

Reactions: Bev
Hiya Chick

Mine was very quick, it took 3 weeks for mine, was applied for beginning of April last year, had consultation with the consultant, was told i can have the gastric band, that was in June last year, pre op August last year, operation September 29th last year, so mine was very quick, i hope you get to hear very soon :) x

Thanx Claire I hope mine is that quick wud b a great new year then xxx

hiya! dont want to be a party pooper but i saw mr kumar on 26th april this year and he agreed to a bypass and i have phoned emailed and written regularly since and stil no date even though i was told id have my surgery by the end of the year. which year i dont know! good luck!

Michala uv had a long wait haven't u?? Has ur funding Been approved and ur waiting for a date or u still waiting for funding?? It depends wat pct u come under to how long it takes chick they r all different, I'm also under dr kumar and got told yesterday that my op should b before march I only seen him November 8th like u chick so fingers crossed we ain't got a long wait as long as fundings approved!! but michala I bet ur fed up ain't u hope u don't have to wait much longer xx

I waited about 2/3 weeks for mine.......All areas are different in the time aspects , so please bear that in mind xx Julie xx

funding agreed in oct 2010.now been told im at top of list and it could be next month so fingers crossed. oh im so excited. feel guilty for all my moaning now, but just want to get on with my life. hope you get your date soon too.xx

hey michela my fundin only took 2 wks it cum bk 7th dec so im just waiting a date now x

good news rang heartlands on monday and was told i was top of list and list for feb hadnt yet been done so fingers crossed.hope you get your date soon as well. good luck xx

thats great news hun i spoke 2 them 2day n i wud of bin march but dr kumar is off 4 3wks last wk feb -march so ill prob b april now x

Back