• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many calories?

hazimax

How many calories do you eat per day?

I'm now 4 weeks out, and I'm only managing to consume about 600-700 per day ( although getting around 60-80g protein ) but with the walking I do because of my job, my net calorie intake is usually in a - figure by the end of the day. Not sure if I should eat more to lose more weight. I lost 2lbs last week, and 0 this week so far.

:(

How many calories do you eat per day?

I'm now 4 weeks out, and I'm only managing to consume about 600-700 per day ( although getting around 60-80g protein ) but with the walking I do because of my job, my net calorie intake is usually in a - figure by the end of the day. Not sure if I should eat more to lose more weight. I lost 2lbs last week, and 0 this week so far.

:(
i think 6/700 at 4 weeks is amazing! especially with all that protein, i think you're doing really well!!! but keep off the scales lol, weigh weekly xxx

Haha...thanks hun! I'm terrible with the scales... my jeans that I just fit into last week feel tighter this week and i'm getting paranoid. I know it's silly :( I've lost like 35lbs or something so far..my body is probably knackered and holding on for dear life haha

Back