• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many days after op did you start eating puréed foods?

Shabbo

Hi I am now 8 days post op. Feeling very tired and on liquids only. Yesterday I dissolved a flayed rusk in milk and drank that. Had no problems. So I was just wondering how long I should wait before going onto puréed foods or weetabix etc.
how long did you wait?:break_diet:

what surgery have you had? And what has your provider advised you regarding eating etc as it's their guidelines which are important and which you need to follow :)

im 2 days post op, and just got home today. on providers advice i just had pureed fish and mash for my tea and it was lovely, a tiny tiny portion but by god im full lol.

I am now on day 10 post op. But have had low fat low sugar yogurt and for breakfast 1 wheetabix in milk. I feel ok. I do not get any discomfort or feeling of fullness so I am concerned. I'm not eating and eating but just don't want a tired lethargic feeling.
Is there anyone else who was eating soon after op. What is the feeling that I should experience? No sickness or nausea due to puréed food yet!

I had porridge the day after before I was discharged and was told to do pureed for the first week. But I was started with no fill, and I did slimfast for the week mostly

Back