• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many liquid 'meals' should i eat????

WeightlossDreamer

Hi there guys just wondering if i could have some help? although i came away with a big pack of info from the surgeon and examples and portion sizes of what i can have post op on the liquids, it doesnt state anywhere how much of it in terms of meals i should be having a day. Does anyone have any idea??? I'm trying to stick to 3 portions of liquid 'meal' a day, with maybe a yoghurt thrown in as a snack, combined with water and cups of tea. Is this right or do i need to be having more 'meals'?

it sounds about right, shakes around 200ml tho! When things settled down (I had 5 days clear liquids only) I would have drinking yoghurt breakfast, milky coffee lunch and same for dinner. I would have a glass of fruit juice or fruit smoothie each day, plus my water and NAS squash. My provider said if you're not hungry, don't have anything but keep water intake up for hydration :)

its so funny all the different advice, different providers give 8 hours after surgery they let me nd my husband have jelly and natural yoghurt x

Back