• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question re mls to eat

big fat mama

Its day two and I having some watery tomato soup, I heated up around 100mls expecting to manage very little, but i have finished it quickly and feel as though I could happily eat the rest of it from the fridge. How much or little should i be taking in at liquid meals? :sigh:

I should be on a liquid diet from day 3, and my diet sheet says no more than 50-75mls or I will risk overfilling my pouch and being sick.
xXx

As long as you feel ok, I wouldn't worry to much. I'm surprised by how much I seem able to drink Day 2, but I am having to go to the loo frequently.
xXx

Main thing at the mo for banders is to keep fluids up hun x Don't get too bogged down by certain amounts at this stage

Thanks all, everything bar the tea seems to be going down far too easily. Shouldn't complain at feeling so well just expected some sort of resistance. My partner is laughing his head off and pointing out I would have normally had four or five times that amount wiht half a loaf! x

I drank fluids until I felt comfortable, I didnt worry about the quantity, and plz bear in mind that fluids slide down easier then sloppy/mushy foods so u will be able too drink more, once ur on a different stage u will defo feel the different on how much u can eat ( or should I say cant) lol

Back