• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how many mills can ur band take b4 its full and wont tk any more

kee28

just Q lol as mine will take 10mil but bet the restriction would be so tight if it was full to that heheh :) or how much do u have in ur band at the mo

i dont know anyone thats had a band full to the maximum capacity, my band is a 7 mil i have 4 mil in it and im at the sweet spot.

oww also did u see a diettision when u had ur band done as i had my band on teh nhs and was told i would see one but have not even seen or heard from one yet should i get bk on to the doc about it

the sweet spot is when you have the correct level of restriction after fills, yes i seen a dietician, im also nhs banded and see the dietician straight after each fill so she can see how im progressing and incase i have any questions.

I only saw a dietician pre-op...but was given heaps of advice on what to eat and what not to eat.

I have that information if you want a place to start...;)

i have a 14ml band with 75 mls in got my next fill next monday cant wait for it im very very close to my sweet spot i reckon another 3/4 of a ml and il be there

Hi

My band has a capacity of 10-12ml (not sure which). I have 6ml in and not at full restriction yet. I've had 2 fills but within 2 weeks of each other as had literally no restriction after 1st fill. Hopefully next time I'll be closer to it.

x

Back