• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much can you eat 6 months on?

Yoyo-nomore

Hey all: Curious to know about appetites and how much you can eat 6 months post bypass? Thanks for sharing, Yoyo x

Only 4 months on but can eat fairly normally but much smaller amounts, Some days I can't eat anything much and don't feel hungry - other days i can eat much more.

Hi

I had my op the same date as you and can now eat most things haven't tried rice, don't want too as I like it too much. I found I can eat quite a lot now such as a whole WW meal and a mullerlite yoghurt. As my losses slowed down I've just done the 5 day pouch test which has brought my eating levels back down a bit and seen ff 5lbs YAY

M

Hi - I had my op roughly the same time as you. I have posted my daily bypass menu's in the recipe sections - take a look hun. Are you struggling with too much, too little or just right?

Thanks all. Really helpful to hear.

I have lost less weight than you in the same period which isn't that surprising as I really can eat normally. About the only difference to pre-op state is I can't over-eat and one plate is definately enough. Dumping seems to have stopped.

So a bit worried that I'm only half way in the weight loss and 4 stone to go. On the positive side, I am doing a load of sport, tennis, windsurfing, swimming, aerobics, power plate and so on and I'd never have dreamed of that Easter time.

Well done on your progress. I'm very jealous!
Hugs
yoyo
x

Hi yoyo - I wouldn't worry about the speed you are losing - we are all different. Are you still losing on a regular basis? As long as your weight is going down, it doesn't matter how fast or slow, you will get to the weight you want to be. Congratulations on your weight loss so far. xx

Back