• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much weight have you lost after GB?

everpositive

Hello everyone,

I know that when you have the bypass the weight loss is meant to be rapid?!? Would people mind sharing with me how much exactly they lost, say within the first month and thereafter. Also, how quickly did you drop down through dress/bra sizes etc?

Thanks! x

Hi,

I lost 25 pounds in my first month, and now in 4 months I have lost 69 pounds. I have gone from a size 20/22 to a 14 in this time. I dropped a dress size about every 3-4 weeks. I am still losing weight quite quickly and only a few pounds off of a BMI of 25! It certainly has been a rapid journey!!!

Kel xxx

Hi
I've lost 91lbs (6.5 stone) in just over 3 months, post bypass - i've lost 13 inches in waist size, sorry dont wear a bra so cant answer that one, but my moobs have gone from a full handfull to just small pimples now :D

Hi
I've lost 91lbs (6.5 stone) in just over 3 months, post bypass - i've lost 13 inches in waist size, sorry dont wear a bra so cant answer that one, but my moobs have gone from a full handfull to just small pimples now :D

Ooer, Richard - I've just had a visual and I can't get rid now.... yikes!

Hi,

I lost 2 1/2 stone in the first 6 weeks, and at 4 1/2 months on have lost 5 stone 5 in total.

Starting size 24, current size 17 :D bra gone from 42DD to a 36D.

hi i have lost 5 stone 2 pounds since bypass in march dress size from 26 to 18, bra from 42E to 38E.

I am just over 5 weeks post-op & I have lost 43lbs (3 stone 1lbs), keep in mind the 1st 20lbs came off pre-op thanks to the liver shrinking diet. So post-op, 23lbs in 5 weeks. I have dropped at least 1 dress size and have had to toss out my comfy bra.:D

I did not do the pre op diet as had no time but have lost 22lb todate (3 weeks and 5 days), my official weigh in is not till sunday so not changing my ticker till then...xx

Hi I had bypass the 30th of April this year, I have up to press lost eight stone 4 pounds and have gone from 44F to 38E, Im finding my 16 jeans are hanging off me but Im too tight to buy anymore :D on my top half Im more like an 18 cause of the boobies! Got to say I was worried to death that I would end up with the dreaded droop on my top half but its not been half as bad as I thought it would be. Putting it down to wearing good bras!

Thats a really good weight loss chick....I have lost a fair bit off my tum and thought I would have a lot of hanging skin but so far its going back so I am very happy there...its great when your clothes start getting loose, my jeans are loose on my thighs now as well...xx

You've all done so well, and lost so much.I'm hoping to be joining you all in the near future:D:D

Back