• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much do you drink?

mandymoo

Keep sipping throughout the day but seem to only manage 1 - 1 & 1/2 litres.
How much should we drink? X

Wish I liked tea or coffee but have to have sugar lol so stay away from it. Ummm must drunk more just so hard with the before & after food rule :)
X

Anyone know how many calories I should be eating 3 months out? Ive had today.1 weetabix half a banana and milk
1 small mug tea
1 tbsp chicken curry(Left some)
1 tbsp rice
1 ready made sf jelly
about 300ml water
half lg tin veg soup

No wonder Im lightheaded,I had brekkie at 9am then didnt eat again till teatime!Why dont I remember to eat/drink when Im busy?

Anyone know how many calories I should be eating 3 months out? Ive had today.1 weetabix half a banana and milk
1 small mug tea
1 tbsp chicken curry(Left some)
1 tbsp rice
1 ready made sf jelly
about 300ml water
half lg tin veg soup

No wonder Im lightheaded,I had brekkie at 9am then didnt eat again till teatime!Why dont I remember to eat/drink when Im busy?

Everyone is different but i would imagine you could do with some more protein in there for sure, and some proper veg, I would try to aim to get to 1200calories, i know its sounds daft but eating that bit more especially with added protein will really aid your weightloss xx:)

at work i have a routine and always drink 2L water 2 teas and 1 highlights hot choc when i get home around 6pm i rarely drink anything maybe 250ml squash 1 hour after my dinner. On the weekend i am terrible getting the liquid in i dont drink tea at home and very rarely make a hot choc i prob only drink 500ml to 1L at the weekend!!!

Everyone is different but i would imagine you could do with some more protein in there for sure, and some proper veg, I would try to aim to get to 1200calories, i know its sounds daft but eating that bit more especially with added protein will really aid your weightloss xx:)
Yes, I understand that 1200 is total daily calorie intake post surgery and on.

lotsabeefy said:
Have u tried sweetner in your tea/coffee :)

Yes but didn't really like it so just drunk loads of water nas squash & treat myself to fresh orange juice at the weekend evening lol x

Need to up food intake I think as stalling now just weighed only 1 lb off this week gutted :(
Been doing loads of exercising as well wii dance, speed walking & still nothing much.
Hay ho upwards on onwards (sign)
X

Back