• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good restriction at last :)

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Hi there...

After having the worst fill experience so far last Thursday (6 attempts) I can now say a week on I have really good restriction.

Typical day now is:-

2 small poached eggys for breakfast (on their own)
Very small slice quiche (low fat) for lunch
1/2 Chicken breast with vegetables
2 x small snacks ryvita dunks or melba toasts.

Morning tea takes forever to drink as I am tighter then but manage 1.5 litres fluids daily.

I have 5.75 in 9mil band.

Hopefully this will see me through to next fill in 3 months time :)

Hiya, am glad to hear that you have got your fill sorted out after such a rough time. I hope this will move you along your way. Take care and good luck, the restriction sounds great, wish mine was like that :cry:

MNL

That's awesome! I'm really happy that you have that sweet spot for a while and hope it helps you achieve your weight loss wishes hereon in :)

thats good news caz im happy for you hun, MNL how u been since u had a de fill ?

thats good news caz im happy for you hun, MNL how u been since u had a de fill ?

No, :cry:I am waiting for my appointment for an adjustment from the NHS, if it doesnt come soon, I will be going private, as I have gained 10 pounds already and cannot afford to gain any more. I can eat just about anything at the moment,and believe it or not, it is horrible, I hate having no restriction....it sucks. I cant wait to get this sorted.
MNL:wave_cry:

Back