• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How Much on the Liquid Diet?

Deets

Hello all,

just wanted to ask any sleevers out there, how your post op diet went?

I was thinking id make some soups before the op so i can freeze them and save myself worrying about cooking after, but not sure how much of a portion i should be looking at?

Any tips?

x

Last edited:
Hey hun I'm a sleever. Well I'm not up to regular soup yet. I tried but it gave me heart burned even after I pureed it. So I stick to the broths for now.
I have my surgery on the 3rd of this month by the way.

Egg cup size will be more than enough :)

not a lot at all girl i had only very small amounts of watered down soups with added milk powder little and often but i never felt hungry at all during this stage but made sure i had my fluids regular and only felt any restriction wheni started the sloppy stage and i could not and still cannot eat very much before i no thats enough, i'm just loving my sleeve
regards steve

Deeeeeets :D

About a quatre of a tin i could manage hun, but sometimes not even that. You may find that after a couple of mouthfuls you get bored. I would make them very very watered down. :) xxxxxxx

wow that little?! im soo excited :D Ive got some baby tuperware, so ill shove those in the freezer. Do you think id be ok with say Covent Garden soup if i watered it down and made sure no lumps or bumps in there? Sounds like a carton could last me a few days!!

And do you think i should be sticking a little protein powder in there?

Thanks all :)

x

Ice cube containers are good :)

now that is a good idea! thank you :D How did you manage trying to get your water quota in too?

Wow Deets our food bills will go down considerably - think of all those new clothes we'll be buying

Andrea
x

I actually think ill cry the day i can walk into a normal shop and buy clothes....and then i may become addicted to shopping :happy036: Dont know about you, but i just cant imagine myself slimmer :confused: x

wow i cant wait to have mine done not far behind you deets gonna have to get some tips lol xxx

Have you seen Emma Louise tips on my 1st thread? They are brilliant she's filled in all the little gaps I was curious about.

In 2 weeks time mine will be doneand a week later you'll be there too and we will get to the stage where we go and try size 12 clothes on and they feel loose YEAH!!!
Sorry, another rest day from work, tomato soup cooking on the hob and I'm buzzing.

Andrea
x

I used a sieve to get all the bits out of soup, works a treat! :) xxxx

Back