• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much on liquid stage?

Daisyhappy!

Hi all,
So I had my op yesterday so am obviously on my liquid stage.
Can someone give me rough guidelines to how much i should be having?
So far I've had,
B- almost a full actimel
Mid morning- half a small glass of innocent juice smoothy.
L- 3/4 of a cup of watery tomato soup and an actimel.

Is that too much?
What amounts did you lot have?

what op did u have?
i personally think everybodys ammounts will be different,if u feel that its enough it prob will be xx

For banders, it is not about the amount or what you have as long as it is liquid but its about recovering. So don't worry about it. But it is perfectly five what you are having but don't forget water and milk or slimfast for the protein

Thanks mis hun. Yeah I've been pretty bad with both water and milk, had a glass when it occurred to me a while ago.
This is an odd one but did you find you were really cold? Heating has been on all day and Im in jammies, dressing gown and blanket and freezing and OH is in a t-shirt and boiling!

Lol...life is always cold now brrr! :)

Daisyhappy! said:
Now he's topless :) :) added bonus i say!
God Im icy cold!

Lol :D

Well dun on ur op happy healing :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I would say that you need to get as much fluid in as you can and whilst you're healing its probably best to schedule it so that you remember because you won't feel hungry or overly thirsty when your stomach is so swollen. And sip it...don't glug it down either. I found really cold water very difficult to get down- seems to make my band tighter.
I thought you're quantities sounded fine btw. I had similar amounts at that stage xx

Hello there

To be honest when I had my op I didnt measure of even think about how much fluids to have, I just drank plenty of water in between having my food fluids and just made sure I didn't leave it too long in between meals, little and often.

Wishing you all the best -MeJulie xxx

I had a bypass so i cant help hun... but wanted to say hi... and enjoy your journey to getting smaller xxx

Topless I say jackpot girl. Gives me ideas....:p god I am in a cheeky mood

My OH, the dear darling, says that I am loosing my winter coat!!! Cheeky bugger

Back