• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello! Newbie alert!

WeightlossDreamer

Hi guys! I'm new here i was recommended to this forum from one of my lovely youtube friends! I had WLS on monday the 7th October. I am currently 4 days post op and on my liquid diet. I'm not hungry or anything like that but cant wait to get back onto solids!!!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! Does anyone have any tips on how many liquid meals i should be drinking in a day???? x x x

Hello and welcome!

I guess just what you can manage..and keep hydrated.

I'm a newbie bander and I had a Complan and cup of tea for breakfast, lunch was an Actimel, smoothie and Build Up and soup for tea - with as much sugar-free squash and herbal tea as I could drink.

I'm three days into mushies now and much happier.

Hello and welcome! As banderbird has said, try to take as much fluid as possible to stay hydrated. I've just had 2 days of liquids after a fill, and I had asda's own meal replacement shakes for breakfast and lunch, with soup for dinner and plenty of milky coffee in between. I also drank 1l of sugar-free squash and around half a litre of water.

Thanks for your replies @sarahrob and @banderbird. I'm trying to get as much in as poss! Had my whey protein this morning too so think thats helped! x

Welcome to the forum WeightlossDreamer :welcome:

Back