• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how much weight do people lose on milk diet?

That depends on how big you are to start with. Most people lose between 1 and 2 stone BUT that's just a result of the diet not what the diet is for.

The diet is for shrinking the liver and losing weight shouldn't even be thought about, sticking to the diet is the main goal :)

That depends on how big you are to start with. Most people lose between 1 and 2 stone BUT that's just a result of the diet not what the diet is for.

The diet is for shrinking the liver and losing weight shouldn't even be thought about, sticking to the diet is the main goal :)

Excellent advice there....& you would have to talk to your provider about whether you could substitute the Cambridge diet for the milk diet, although generally, the milk diet is more or less exactly what it says on the tin...mainly milk with the purpose of depleting glycogen stores in the liver to make surgery easier & safer.

Lost a stone on the milk diet. My surgeon said last night that that is the average.

I was able to do the Cambridge as I had been doing it up to my pre op and I checked with my dietician and she checked the contents and said it was ok

Hi

I am sure i replied to this before but I cant see it! I lost 10kg on the 5% and then 14lb on the 2 week pre op mine was just the 4 pints of milk!!

I lost a stone in 10 days but as mixy said weightloss is just a nice side effect and not the important bit, shrinking that liver is

Back