• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet

Phabbsy1

Good evening ladies, I will be starting the milk diet on Tuesday, does anyone know how much you could possibly lose doing it for two weeks :) xx

I think it varies wildly due to several factors including starting weight how much exercise you do how much you stick to the diet, I lost around 12lbs I think in 13 days.

In 3.5 weeks I lost 14lbs I think

Been on it a while then.... I was watching a man on channel five who weighed almost 50 stone and went into hospital for op, he lost loads in two weeks x

I lost about 6lbs which was quite low x

The heavier you are the more you lose. I had to do it initially for four weeks and then again for a further two pre op.

I was just under 24 stone, and was on it for 15 days. I lost 16lb.

I did mine for 4.5wks back in August-sept last year and lost around 3stone (starting weight around 28st) I'm on it again now (op was cancelled) in 6 days lost 13lbs so far. As mentioned it varies greatly but ultimately it is to shrink your liver although I know I would be extremely miffed if the weight loss was rubbish after practically starving myself lol x

Awww no, cancelled, bet you were annoyed. Wow well done you tho. That's quite a white to go between op dates eh xx

Hey, I am by no means an authority on this - I've only been doing it for 2 days(!) but it seems like it varies a lot with different people. On Friday evening I was 150.2kg (330lb) and as of this morning (36hrs later) I'm 146.9. A lot of that will be water weight obviously and it's sure to slow down but definitely worth it! Hope you get on with it ok! x

Good evening ladies, I will be starting the milk diet on Tuesday, does anyone know how much you could possibly lose doing it for two weeks :) xx

Everyone differs. I had to do it for 8 weeks last year (over Xmas :-( ) as part of the tier 3 weight management programme and I lost 3.5 stone in 6 weeks .. They had to take me off it as I became very poorly so didn't complete the 8 weeks.

I start mine again Monday but not expecting that sort of loss this time as I am smaller than I was.

Back