• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How often do you change your toothbrush?

well you're supposed to do it every three months?
I do it when the brush starts sticking out a bit xx

Maybe 2-3 months, whenever its looking a bit crap haha

I change mine when the signs of wear and tear set in x

why? :confused:

Monthly for me but why do you ask

I use an oral b electric one & the brush head has a fad out of the blue colour to let you know that it's time to change the brush head. Neat!

Weekly dishwasher - is what I tell my patients - I however am also very lucky to have a posh sonic one that changes colour when it's wearing thin and a little sterilisation box to use weekly - it glows in the dark too!
x
x

monthly - I have this thing about bathroom germs lol. If you think about it, toothbrushes are generally kept in the bathroom and have you seen those programes that shows what goes into the air everytime the loo is flushed??

monthly - I have this thing about bathroom germs lol. If you think about it, toothbrushes are generally kept in the bathroom and have you seen those programes that shows what goes into the air everytime the loo is flushed??

It's called the sneeze affect. Tiny droplets of water called aerosols collect viable bacteria (E.coli is the coli forming bacteria found in faeces) and transport them through the air to the surrounding area. That's why you should not keep your toothbrush within six feet of your toilet pan LOL :D Making sure you close the lid before you flush helps keep the viable bacterial count down

Thank God my toilet is separate to my bathroom! Lol

It's called the sneeze affect. Tiny droplets of water called aerosols collect viable bacteria (E.coli is the coli forming bacteria found in faeces) and transport them through the air to the surrounding area. That's why you should not keep your toothbrush within six feet of your toilet pan LOL :D Making sure you close the lid before you flush helps keep the viable bacterial count down

Our bathroom sink is about 12 feet away from the loo, and we are a family of lid downers lol. I also have individual plastic covers on each toothbrush - doesn't stop me thinking about lurking germs lol.

Myself and my daughter go through a large toothpaste in about a month.. i work in a cheapy shop...home bargains... so when i buy a new toothpaste i replace our brushs aswell ... ourtothbrushes are kept in my cabinet at the moment as i dont have a toilet lid at the moment... as i stood on it and it broke.. i was 24 stone at the time!! will get a new seat soon... then i can have my brushes in my nice new toothbrush holder x

mmm we have some bizarre convos in this form lol

I keep ours in the cabinet too , some of us aren't lucky enough to have six feet space in the bathroom !

ive got a tiny bathroom, just enough space for bath, sink and loo x

Raynebubble said:
Myself and my daughter go through a large toothpaste in about a month.. i work in a cheapy shop...home bargains... so when i buy a new toothpaste i replace our brushs aswell ... ourtothbrushes are kept in my cabinet at the moment as i dont have a toilet lid at the moment... as i stood on it and it broke.. i was 24 stone at the time!! will get a new seat soon... then i can have my brushes in my nice new toothbrush holder x

mmm we have some bizarre convos in this form lol

I love home bargains and B & M! I never fail to overspend in them lol xxx

Guys love the way these threads shoot off on a tangent. Toothbrushes, loo seats, bathrooms whatever next? LOL

Our bathroom sink is about 12 feet away from the loo, and we are a family of lid downers lol. I also have individual plastic covers on each toothbrush - doesn't stop me thinking about lurking germs lol.

I lied (unintentionally of course) - I actually measured it today (I am so sad). It's just under 11 foot away lol. In our old house - the bathroom was only 5 foot X 5 foot (undersized bath etc - hated it. The reason this one is so big is that the entire house is designed so anyone can live in it without major adaptation (wheelchair users, those needing bath hoists, etc, etc).

Back