• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How Soon Can I have Op?

caroline4013

Off to Dolan Park on Tuesday for consultation with Mr Super. I've always been an impatient person and wondered how soon after seeing consultant will I be able to have op? Ideally yesterday would have been good!!!

Hahaha well if you're paying, within a few weeks x

from me phone :D

I was 13 days later :)

Yes I'm funding myself! Wow Jo what amazing results - how do you feel? Are you at all tempted to go off the straight and narrow?

Aha oh yes I've had this week as a week off but back to it Monday as I'm not not not going back to where I came from EVER!!! :) x

Hi Caroline, Last year I was penciled in for THG and it was 8 days from the consultation but I chickened out.
This year I had my consultation and my appointment was 4 weeks later, but that was it was the only date the specific surgeon I wanted had a place at Dolan park. So really it can be anything from 7 days after your consultation. At the time I asked ''are you not supposed to be on the pre op diet 14 days though?'' and she told me it would be fine as long as I stuck to the diet religiously for the 7 days.
So it all depends on the availability of the surgeon you want and how flexible you are in regards to the surgeon you want. Good luck :D

Hi Bella who was your surgeon and how are you getting on? What about you Snack, I can't see how you're doing and Queen of Belfast City bet you are so excited are you doing a per op diet and if so what it is it and how are you getting on????

Back