• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food, first 3 days after op????

caroline4013

Hi everyone, I'm getting very excited as I'm having my band fitted on Friday at Dolan Park! :D
I am trying to be super organised by not only doing a food shop for the family, but also getting on top of all my housework, gardening and ironing etc.
I have plenty of Slimfast and Mullerlite yoghurt to keep me going but, quite honestly I'd like something different post op and just wondered what you all had the first few days after getting your band???

Hello there

I was allowed clear soup (no bits), Slimfast, Tea, Coffee, Squash (Nas) ,Milk,protein shakes, Water etc. I am sure your provider will let you know what post op plan they want you to follow, You may find muller yogurts a little too thick too start with. Wishing you all the best - Julie xxx

If you go onto their website they give you guidance on what you can have at all stages post op, it's also in the brochure they send you, which hopefully you should have received :) anything you could get through a straw is acceptable. I rediscovered love of nice soup. If soup had bits in, I just blitzed it, and watered down to the right sloppiness, leaving it thicker and thicker as the days progressed. Only a couple of days till your op now. Exciting :D

Back